Thursday, January 20, 2011

Note to oneself

I am starting this blog of blogs about music.

As a part of my New Year resolutions, I didn't vow to lose weight, become a better person, gain self confidence, or run a marathon. Mine was simple, to find great alternative music, and submerse myself in it.

I vowed to go to more concerts, see more bands, and seek out the unheard. This is a blog for me. In December I was having a very hard time in my life, and I had to make some serious decisions which a lot of people didn't really support who were close to me. I had lost faith in the closest to me, but in my loss I gained a very fondness and adoration for music. That is why I am dedicating this blog and this year to alternative music.

This is not a blog for the latest and greatest, brand new album reviews, or shameless promotion... it's a blog about what I'm listening to, why I like it, and why you might enjoy it yourselves.

Cheers to 2011.

Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music. ~Ronald Reagan

-------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment